2015 Grand Prix Points – Final Points – after all 9 races
2014 Great White Bear Grand Prix – Final – after 10 races
2012 Grand Prix Final – 2012 Grand Prix Final Results
grand prix 2011 – 2011 results
2015 Great White Bear Grand Prix
Sponsored by FrontRunner Events
Resolution Solution 5K – Thursday, January 1
Yukon Days 1 Mile Run – Saturday, January 17th
Sweetheart Run – 5K – Saturday February 14th
White Bear Winter Frolic 5K – Saturday, March 7th
Jump To It 10K – Saturday, May 2nd
Manitou Days 5K – Friday, June 19th
Stockyard Days 5K – Saturday, August 8th
Run for the Apples 5 Mile – Saturday, October 17th
Great Pumpkin Chase 5K – Saturday, October 31st
1. Runners do not need to register for the Great White Bear Grand Prix. The scoring for Grand Prix points will include all registered finishers of each Grand Prix Race. Runners must compete in at least 2 grand prix events to qualify for awards
2. There are 9 Grand Prix races. A runner may compete in as few or as many as they choose. Results from up to 7 races will count. Anyone running in seven or fewer races will have all his/her scores included. Anyone running every race will be scored on the best seven places.
3. A runner must run in at least 2 Grand prix events to place in the final top three
4. Scores are tallied by overall mens and womens finishers and within age group division for each sex. Runners do not change age group divisions during the year. A runner’s division is set according to his division on the day of his/her first Grand Prix score.
5. Age Groups for both males and females are 15 – under, 16 – 19, 20 – 29, 30 – 39, 40 – 49, 50 – 59, 60 – 69 and 70 – over. In order for an age group to exist, it must have at least 3 participants. You must compete in at least 2 Grand Prix Races place in the top 3
6. Grand Prix standing information will be available at www.frontrunnerusa.com. In addition, if you would like a copy of the standings, please send a self addressed, stamped envelop to the address below. Standings will be sent as soon as they are available.
7. Awards for the top 3 in each age group and for overall winners in both men and womens divisions. Age group awards are:
1st place – 5 free grand prix races for 2016
2nd place – 3 free grand prix races for 2016
3rd place – 1 free grand prix race for 2016
Awards will be presented after the Great Pumpkin Chase in October..
8. The dates listed are probable dates, but please reconfirm as race day approaches.
Questions? Call Randy Fulton at FrontRunner, 651/653-7401 or e-mail:email@example.com
All races and results can be found at http://www.frontrunnerusa.com.