greatwhitebeargrandprix_white frolic – 2013 Great White Bear Grand Prix results after race #3 – The White Bear Winter Frolic 5K
2012 Grand Prix Final – 2012 Grand Prix Final Results
grand prix 2011 – 2011 results
2013 Great White Bear Grand Prix
Sponsored by FrontRunner Events
Yukon Days 1 Mile Run – Saturday, January 19
Sweetheart Run – 10 Mile – Saturday February 9
White Bear Winter Frolic 5K – Saturday, March 2nd
Jump To It 10K – Saturday, May 4th
Manitou Days 5K – Friday, June 14th
Lakewood Hills 5K Trail Run – Saturday, July 6th
Stockyard Days 5K – Saturday, August 10th
Trees and Trails 5K – Saturday, September 21st
Run for the Apples 5 Mile – Saturday, October 19th
Great Pumpkin Chase 10K – Saturday, October 26th
1. Runners do not need to register for the Great White Bear Grand Prix. The scoring for Grand Prix points will include all registered finishers of each Grand Prix Race. Runners must compete in at least 2 grand prix events to qualify for awards
2. There are 10 Grand Prix races. A runner may compete in as few or as many as they choose. Results from up to 7 races will count. Anyone running in seven or fewer races will have all his/her scores included. Anyone running every race will be scored on the best seven places.
4. Scores are tallied by overall mens and womens finishers and within age group division for each sex. Runners do not change age group divisions during the year. A runner’s division is set according to his division on the day of his/her first Grand Prix score.
5. Age Groups for both males and females are 15 – under, 16 – 19, 20 – 29, 30 – 39, 40 – 49, 50 – 59, 60 – 69 and 70 – over. In order for an age group to exist, it must have at least 3 participants..
6. Grand Prix standing information will be available at www.frontrunnerusa.com. In addition, if you would like a copy of the standings, please send a self addressed, stamped envelop to the address below. Standings will be sent as soon as they are available.
7. Awards for the top 3 in each age group and for overall winners in both men and womens divisions. Age group awards are:
1st place – 5 free grand prix races for 2013
2nd place – 3 free grand prix races for 2013
3rd place – 1 free grand prix race for 2013
Awards will be presented after the Great Pumpkin Chase in October..
8. The dates listed are probable dates, but please reconfirm as race day approaches.
Questions? Call Randy Fulton at FrontRunner, 651/653-7401 or e-mail:email@example.com
All races and results can be found at http://www.frontrunnerusa.com.